Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prog on teen Moms

Options
  • 08-08-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see it last week? Recorded it and want to record second part, for school obviously. Can't find it in the tv guide though, want to set recorder, uh!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Which channel was it on? I saw one a few years ago and I thought it was so sad. Babies having babies, it's pretty tough as an adult nevermind that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

These girls are 14, wanted to have babies. On at half 10 on channel 4 on Tuesdays.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It should be available on 4OD so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

It wasn't the one where she was crying because she didn't get any presents for her 14th birthday they were all for the baby? I remember that.

The only one I can think of though is this one
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-hospital/episode-guide/series-1/episode-2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

I didn't see that part but I did miss about 5 minutes of it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement