Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa question for Oz

Options
  • 08-08-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Right, im thinking of going back to Australia and perhaps for good. I was there about 6 years ago and used my year working holiday visa.
    Question is- can i get a second one? Im in my late 20's by the way. I have a masters in law so perhaps i could gain entry as a skilled migrant?
    Any imput would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Right, im thinking of going back to Australia and perhaps for good. I was there about 6 years ago and used my year working holiday visa.
    Question is- can i get a second one?

Yes if you have done 88 days rural work in the specified rural areas Specified Work if you have the proof that you done it back then it counts.

I have a masters in law so perhaps i could gain entry as a skilled migrant?

Thats a good start but you would need 3 years practical experience to get the skills assessment... go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

Great so that leaves me screwed on both counts! lol - back to the drawing board!

Advertisement