Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ballinrobe 2 day

• 08-08-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

anybody else f**@d after doing this, one of the hardest 2 days ive ever done.if anybody was there do they have any pics?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

The club champs were on here so had to give it a skip. So it was tough? Did Mr Skeff (G Enright) do the business again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭jimbo28

no diarmuid, mr skeff came in 19th overall. your man from mullingar damien shaw won everything across the board....................remember the guy we could neither drop in mullingar or roundwood. the guy is a bit of an animal. its a pity youmissed it, u would have had a great chance at the mountins.............although shaw won that as well, guy from west coast wheelers second and meself third. was savage racing alright. did u do the swords race?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

ah Damien Shaw. Yeah he's strong as an ox. Rode Dunlavin for 50k on his own. Was only caught with 400 m to go. He's gotta be A3 now (at least). Impressive to win against the rest in Ballinrobe though. Didn't get out to race today, unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

lads I'll do what I can to get the photos though The girl who was taking pics did go on hols tonight.Good to know a few of you rode it.I have to say as a true leisurehead it was impressive riding over the 2 days.Was talking to Mr Skef before the TT this morning(I was a marshall) did not realise it was him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

I rode this myself too and got on well so happy out but must admit legs are quite sore now ha! Some pics here if ye want to have a look...just a selection, there are prob more if you are looking for yourself and cant find one just let me know and i'll see what i can do!! http://www.kieranclancy.ie/?Action=_VC&id=7110210&ppwd=ballinrobe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

I rode this myself too and got on well so happy out but must admit legs are quite sore now ha! Some pics here if ye want to have a look...just a selection, there are prob more if you are looking for yourself and cant find one just let me know and i'll see what i can do!! http://www.kieranclancy.ie/?Action=_VC&id=7110210&ppwd=ballinrobe

I thought it might have been you. Never got a chance to ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 pbull69

My legs are in pieces from the weekend!!!! Yea damo 'the beast' had a great weekend, and we helped him spend his prize-money last night!!!

Advertisement