Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Leaf Green & Platinum Question.

• 08-08-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭

I agreed to buy Leaf Green recently on Adverts & i'm wondering how does it hold up in comparison to newer DS Titles Pearl & Diamond or Heart Gold & Soul Silver.Is it as good as I remember Red & Blue being.
    I'm also Wondering is it worth Buying Platinum if you already own & have finished Pearl,I know some people have both.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Graphics wise, its not as good obviously, but i have fire red, and found that so much more enjoyable story wise than anything since. Plus, i prefer the original 150 pokemon and this has just those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Platinium is just like having a directors cut of Diamond and Pearl, there are a few extra features but I'd find it hard to justify the price unless it's going cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I find it hard to compare the two seeing as there was such a jump between Gen III and Gen IV. Not primarily because of the switch from GBA to DS and the graphics upgrades, but also the massive changes in the battling system with the physical/special split.

With HG/SS now out giving the ability to catch all 493 in Gen IV, I think FR/LG have lost their appeal a bit, but they can still be handy for the odd importing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I think LG/FR did the best job out of all the Pokemon games to give you something to do after the Pokemon league.

Advertisement