Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding in Derry

Options
  • 08-08-2010 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    I am attending a wedding in the Beech Hill Hotel in September, it seems a little expensive!! Can anyone suggest a hotel near this and how far is this hotel from Derry city?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

dub12345 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am attending a wedding in the Beech Hill Hotel in September, it seems a little expensive!! Can anyone suggest a hotel near this and how far is this hotel from Derry city?
    Thanks

I've only been here a year, but I've never heard of it:o

It say its only two miles outside city centre, but I think you can double that.

City Hotel
    DaVinci's
    Everglades

Are hotels I have used and would recommend.

And Waterfoot if none of those are available/too expensive.

A local run in a cab will start at £3.00, so maybe £5-6 to go out to the hotel you mention.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

The Beechhill is a bit far out, probably looking at a taxi fare of £6-7 to get to the city centre.

Cheapest hotels would be the Travelodge(bang in the city centre) and Da Vincis (another 5 mins away).

The Everglades hotel would probably be the closest and has decent parking but you're only talking a min or two closer. All the hotels are good quality and reasonably new, the City Hotel is probably the nicest and has a leisure centre + pool.

Advertisement