Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Battle at Kruger Video.

Options
  • 08-08-2010 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I am still not fed up of watching this amazing video on the victory against all odds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

"After being posted on YouTube in 2007, Battle at Kruger received 21 million views and became a viral video sensation and was widely praised for its dramatic depiction of wildlife on the African savannah. It became one of YouTube's most popular videos, with more than 50 million views and 61 thousand comments as of February 2010, and won the Best Eyewitness Video in the 2nd Annual YouTube Video Awards. The video was also the subject of an article in the 25 June 2007 issue of Time magazine, and was featured in the first episode of ABC News' i-Caught, which aired on 7 August 2007. A National Geographic documentary on the video debuted on the National Geographic Channel on 11 May 2008." Wikipedia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

171930d1262829012-crazy-looking-batman-riding-suit-repost.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I've never seen it before.

Brilliant! Thanks for posting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Nulty wrote: »
    I've never seen it before.

Brilliant! Thanks for posting

You might of missed this then

Adolf_Hitler_Stars_and_Stripes_Fuehrer_Dead.jpg