Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address verification documents

Options
  • 09-08-2010 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I'm trying to open a new savings a/c with Bank of Ireland but I've just realised I have no bank statements within the last 6 months for my current address - I've gone paperless on my credit card and never changed my address on my current a/c as I was renting and have moved around quite a bit. Anyone know if AIB will change your address over the phone or is it a letter thing? Trying to find the quickest way about it to get a statement sent

Seems crazy that everyone wants you to go paperless but you get stung in these situations...
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you're registered with telephone banking, you should be able to update the address with them from what I recall.

Advertisement