Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo Mugs

• 09-08-2010 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭

Hey,

An odd request here. Does anyone know a cheap place online where you can order mugs (and maybe other stuff like coasters, mousemats etc.) that will print a photo on them?

Photobox does them for €10. This is a bit steep though as it's just for a laugh at at work (bit of a running joke with one of the lads).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

You can get them from mypix also but you can get them in Harvey Normans now too I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

You can get them from mypix also but you can get them in Harvey Normans now too I think.

mypix looks quality. Price is still a bit of an issue but I've contacted them about maybe getting a discount for a large order. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Diabhal_Glas

I just ordered from Artscow, the prints arrived this morning and I'm very happy with them.
    They have loads of promos on at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 Tearaway

Saw a guy doing them in Jervis Centre a while back - in the centeral mall area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Thanks for the replies.

I think Foto.com are the cheapest option available. 10 mugs for €72 or so including all P&P. They may not be the best quality option but they're cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Amandapanda801

Photo mugs haha. I still have mine from my 8th grade graduation.

Advertisement