Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knapsack Sprayers

Options
  • 09-08-2010 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Hoping to get some advise on a Knapsack Sprayer.
    I have 3 cheap enough 5 litre sprayers (Aldi and Woodies brand). They are a a couple of years old now and have lost their ability to spray (single jet of water spraying out of them instead so not much use).

I have 3 seperate ones - 1.weed killer, 2.blight spraying (Dithane stuff) and 3.fertiliser/Miracle Grow.

I dont like the idea of washing the sprayers out and using one that hand roundup in it for fertiliser which is why i have 3 :)

However the professional/semi professional Knapsacks (Hardi, Stihl etc) come in at over €120 depending on the size so getting 3 would not really be an option :)

What is the usual course of action in this case?

The Hardi ones look the part I have to say:

http://www.hardi.co.uk/en-gb/Products/INT%20Hand%20Operated/~/media/PDF/INT/Hand%20Operated/handsprayers_GB.ashx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Hoping to get some advise on a Knapsack Sprayer.
    I have 3 cheap enough 5 litre sprayers (Aldi and Woodies brand). They are a a couple of years old now and have lost their ability to spray (single jet of water spraying out of them instead so not much use).

Have you tried cleaning or replacing the spray heads?

Solo (German) are excellent professional Knapsack Sprayers and are more expensive!

Advertisement