Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foirza 3 community

• 09-08-2010 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Hi lads just wondering is anyone interested in Forza 3?
    I think it's a pretty good game for recreation and so on. Does anyone here play it? More to the point, anyone on here play it online? ? ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I just got it when I got my new xbox. Loving the game so far, especially the Nurburgring Nordschleiffe track - it's much more like the real thing than PGR. I'm not online with it yet, waiting to get proper broadband at home, but I'd say it's unreal with proper broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Im just getting back into it now, haven't played any online yet but can't wait.

My broadband is plenty good enough for MW2 so I presume it should do for this too:eek:

I must sample the game for myself online first but it would be cool to have a couple people you "know" online aswell like.

Oh and btw paint doctor, if I knew you existed a year ago I could prob have sold my v=car for double what I got !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

its very quiet online compared to forza 2 because they ruined it. if you search for forzamotorsport.co.uk or FTW HLC theres organised competitions without all the usual idiots you find in public lobbies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Aye, the online is very poor compared with Forza 2 alas.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Why lads, what are the differences between 2 and 3? I have both andf 2 offline anyway, would be my favourite with the cars and tracks of 3. 3 funked everything and opened up the floodgates to "need for speed players" with that shagging rewind!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

in 2 you could create custom lobbies both ranked and unranked and 1 person was in charge of booting anyone who decided to try to ruin it. sometimes there might be only 200-300 racing online in forza 3 and most of those are in A class. they messed up badly :(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i love forza 3 but ive got to agree with ye they really fecked up the lobby system (they went with a matchmaking system like halo etc. which doesnt work with a racing game where you want to find a specific kind of race) they should justhave kept forza 2's lobby system heres hoping they fix it in the next game :( btw my GT is IcySean Fitz if you want to play sometime dont have a mike at the moment though :(

Advertisement