Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plan advice

Options
  • 09-08-2010 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

so here's the story, i'm looking for a new phone plan, i'm getting a desire later this year and i'm considering looking online and getting it already unlocked for a bit more €'s, unless i can find a phone plan to cover my needs.

data is optional, but the biggest thing for me is free texts.

i'm a bit of an addict, i'd send 500+ over the course of a week so 200 free texts a month just doesnt cut it.

i'm on meteor €20 p/month for free unlimited texts to anyone and it suits me down to the ground.

is there any other networks that offer something similar but with a data plan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Nekro Man wrote: »
    so here's the story, i'm looking for a new phone plan, i'm getting a desire later this year and i'm considering looking online and getting it already unlocked for a bit more €'s, unless i can find a phone plan to cover my needs.

data is optional, but the biggest thing for me is free texts.

i'm a bit of an addict, i'd send 500+ over the course of a week so 200 free texts a month just doesnt cut it.

i'm on meteor €20 p/month for free unlimited texts to anyone and it suits me down to the ground.

is there any other networks that offer something similar but with a data plan?

Meteor iirc are 80/85 permonth for free calls ,texts to any one and 5 gb download

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nekro Man

€85 p/m is a bit out of my price range tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

capt, are those bill pay or PAYG?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

god no, PAYG suits me perfectly, thankies capt :)

Advertisement