Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Shops

• 09-08-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hey Lads,

I'm looking for a couple of shops around the City that would sell VGA - DVI adapters. I can only think of PC World and WMS off the top of my head.

Anybody else have any other shops in mind.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

PC world maybe 10 euro +

Ebay 2 euro

i know where id go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

Tesco Ardkeen have a big choice of cables, not as cheap as Ebay but cheaper than PC World

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

If you're stuck for one I have a few lying around, can post one down to you.

Tox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

harvey norman may have one - indeed we have them lying around the house too -

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

PC World are selling them for like 30 euros or something ridiculous like that. No idea where else in town would stock them though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Cheers guys. I weny to WMS yesterday after work and got one for 5 euro. @KingLoser PC World can stick their 30 euros haha.

Thanks again guys

Advertisement