Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus.ie

Options
  • 09-08-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Im hoping to order a pair of dog clippers of their site. Havnt been able to find any one near by who stocks the pair I was recommended for my Hungarian Puli. (He dosent have the full dredlocks as I try to keep him clipped - but he does have strong hair) I was told by a dog groomer to get Moser max 45 clippers which are usually 130 euro but only 110 on zooplus.

Has anyone used this site and had good/bad experiences?? How are they on returns? And what is delivery time like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

ashlingm wrote: »
    Im hoping to order a pair of dog clippers of their site. Havnt been able to find any one near by who stocks the pair I was recommended for my Hungarian Puli. (He dosent have the full dredlocks as I try to keep him clipped - but he does have strong hair) I was told by a dog groomer to get Moser max 45 clippers which are usually 130 euro but only 110 on zooplus.

Has anyone used this site and had good/bad experiences?? How are they on returns? And what is delivery time like?

Used them once, found them good and cheap. Delivery tool approx three days, something arrived broken took a picture emailed them it and they gave me a refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

We order off them all the time

from .ie - .co.uk and .de

Normally if you order on monday before 1pm it will arrive on thursday

Great site

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

i use them for buying dog food and i think theyre great. Delivery is only a few days. I dont know about returns though. A lot of members on here use them. You should also look at their english and even their german site becuase items can be cheaper depending on which one you use and delivery is still free if you spend over a certain amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Yes a couple of times. Delivery is by courier and good value -€5 for orders under €50 and free above that I think. Placed an order with them today actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Hya

I use zooplus all the time. They usually deliver within 7 working days after you order provided they have the items in stock.

I find zooplus brillant and would highly recommend them. I buy all my food for my pets there and have also bought a kennel and other equipment.

Make sure you compare the prices on zooplus.co.uk as sometimes they are cheaper here. Orders over a certain value have free delivery.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

If I did order off the german or british site and did spend enough to qualify for free delivery - would it be ok to have an irish postal address? Or do they mind Im not in germany or the uk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I always use zooplus.co.uk, no problems delivering here.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Spadina wrote: »
    I always use zooplus.co.uk, no problems delivering here.

Using it in the past .co.uk tended to be cheaper than the .ie site, may have changed with the currency recently, however I'd compare prices on all three sites, they have no issue taking your money on any site and all deliveries are coming from Germany anyway if I remember correctly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

If I did order off the german or british site and did spend enough to qualify for free delivery - would it be ok to have an irish postal address? Or do they mind Im not in germany or the uk?

I use all of them including the German . Prices are Different on each site

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ferretcrazy

Hiya, keep an eye out for speical offers, last week had 20 percent off nearly everything, even discounted stuff, i bought a kennel and a very large rabbit coup, took 5 working days of co.uk site, a lot dearer on ie site, dont know why, a lot cheaper then pet shops in dublin...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I've used them a good few times. I always check the three sites for prices. Everything comes by courier from their German warehouse anyway. I did notice that the uk site sometimes has a 10% welcome discount on your first order as opposed to 5% for the other sites, so be sure to check that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Agree, I use them for dog food only down side is if you don't order well in advance if they end up out of stock you can be waiting ages so now I have to buy my next bag locally which costs me 7 euro more which doesn't sound like much but over the space of a year it's a good bit.

I find the .co.uk the cheapest one do allow 7 working days for delivery, usually in my experience the post is the slowest once it gets to Ireland.
    The prices outweigh any inconvinience though and haven't had any probs. with any of my orders once or twice boxes have been a bit sqooshed but they don't leave you high and dry if sometimes does arrive banjaxed.

Advertisement