Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ST Pats Dromcondra

Options
  • 09-08-2010 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Would like to hear opinions from mature students attending or accepted like myself, this coming September.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭In my opinion

Would like to hear opinions from mature students attending or accepted like myself, this coming September.

I was a mature in Pats for 3 years and qualified as a teacher about 5 years ago. I found my years in Pats excellent. Do your best to enjoy it avoid the front 3 rows at lectures and mix with all your class mates and you will have a rewarding time in the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

I was a mature in Pats for 3 years and qualified as a teacher about 5 years ago. I found my years in Pats excellent. Do your best to enjoy it avoid the front 3 rows at lectures and mix with all your class mates and you will have a rewarding time in the college.

Ta IMO.

Advertisement