Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Gaol Mlitary Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

anyone attending probably would have ran into us there. the show was great really looking forward to next years one already, it can only be bigger and better thanks to all lads at cork city gaol the event was great thanks for having us!!!

http://www.whiskeydelta.net/

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=853175290#!/group.php?gid=169271705872

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Was it only on this weekend gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Sorry but what on earth are you talking about :confused:

Cork Gaol? First I have heard of something going on there and to my knowledge first mention in this forum so it's kinda odd posting about it with no background story......

...or maybe I am stupid and have missed something :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

There was a big Military show on all weekend at the Gaol, it was advertised in alot of the local papers around the place. Something was posted here (At a guess) because it's the Cork city forum, and the event happened at the Cork gaol =P

Lot's of reinactors etc. The photos on the first post will give you an idea of what was there. It was on Saturday and Sunday, and is gone now.

kingtut wrote: »
    Sorry but what on earth are you talking about :confused:

Cork Gaol? First I have heard of something going on there and to my knowledge first mention in this forum so it's kinda odd posting about it with no background story......

...or maybe I am stupid and have missed something :o

+ 1

Surely a post before the event would have been a good idea ;)

enfield wrote: »
    It was a splendid venue for the show. ........................
    hellfireie wrote: »
    anyone attending probably would have ran into us there.

17821b2b42b2356ef1e409735420ce2a_003082207073408.gif

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Some good pics there enfield. I seen a poster for it last week alright & was wondering what it would be like. Thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I was pretty gutted I could not make it up myself, I just had too much on over the weekend in Kerry =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Crossection

Cant belive I missed it

Advertisement