Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp pandora kit

Options
  • 09-08-2010 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Mods if i put thread in wrong category, please change it or if i break the rules remove it.
    I'm looking for PSP Pandora kit (battery and memory card). Anyone will help me with it in Kildare Town or around.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Or the vendor links sticky has a good selection at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

So after 3 weeks i got from http://www.dealextreme.com/ Pandora battery, but still no joy, cuz can't change my cards for magic memory card. When i tried i got message: The IPL Failed to Inject. Not enough reserved sector space for IPL. This could be problem with memory stick. So if anyone has magic memory card can You help me with it?

Thanks

From another forum:
    With the PSP up and running go to memory stick on the XMB and press the Triangle button then select Information, there will be 3 lines of text, the last line says MagicGate. If it says "Supported" then it is a real memory stick, if it says "Unknown" then it is a fake and that is why the IPL fails to inject

Your card could be a fake, if the IPL can't inject.

EnterNow wrote: »
    From another forum:

Your card could be a fake, if the IPL can't inject.

Yes, i'm absolutely sure. One of them is 1GB MAX Memory (same as noname) the other one is 4GB Sony Memory Stick PRODuo (MagicGate)

• Advertisement

Did you verify it in the XMB though, some of the clones look identical to legit ones...packaging included!

In XMB both of them: UNKNOWN

so if anyone has ready magic memory card i could put into psp and change soft version ;)

asgaard wrote: »
    In XMB both of them: UNKNOWN

Likely they're fake cards so.

Advertisement