If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic Soundbar SC-HTB10 and micro hifi

Options
  • 09-08-2010 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    I am looking for a price for the new Panasonic Soundbar SC-HTB10 please.

I also need a nice little cd micro system (with speakers) for my kitchen area - something cheap and cheerful but with a degree of sound quality, ipod connection a bonus but not essential - any suggestions/special offers considered.

All delivered to Dublin please.

EDIT:
    "she who must be obeyed" has asked me to stress the cheap part of cheap and cheerful!

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

pmur wrote: »
    Hi
    I am looking for a price for the new Panasonic Soundbar SC-HTB10 please.

I also need a nice little cd micro system (with speakers) for my kitchen area - something cheap and cheerful but with a degree of sound quality, ipod connection a bonus but not essential - any suggestions/special offers considered.

All delivered to Dublin please.

EDIT:
    "she who must be obeyed" has asked me to stress the cheap part of cheap and cheerful!

thanks

PM many thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you :o.

I don't think that the Panasonic SC-HTB10 has been released yet in Ireland and unfortunately we don't stock it at the moment - if you would like a decent quality soundbar I can recommend the excellent Boston TVee Model 20 Soundbar which also features an active subwoofer (see details here: http://www.bostona.eu/en/loudspeakers_tvsound_tveemodel20.php ) this is a cracking unit which sounds great and is really easy to set up and the volume is even controllable via your own TV remote to make life simpler!

We have this unit in stock at £249.95 but I'll happily do a boardie special at £229.95 / €279.99.

On the micro hifi front I can highly recommend the Philips DCB293 which is just coming out now at €199.95 but I can do you a Boardie special at €179.99 this is a really nice unit with DAB Radio / FM/ Plays & Charges Iphone/Ipod, USB input and even better for the kitchen - it's a wall mountable jobbie and it looks damn slick:

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=7019

Keep me posted if I need to keep looking for you or if you would like any further info - or of course if we can reserve anything for you??

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pmur

Thanks for getting back to me.
    I am sure the soundbar is released in Ireland as the Panasonic Store in Limerick has them.
    I would appreciate if you could ask Panasonic again please.

On the hifi front

Can you do a DM38DAB and a pair of Speakers for 300 euro. My max budget on the hifi.

Speaker wise I would be happy with an option from your clearance list...

22 : Type: Bookshelf Speakers : Brand: Boston : Model: HS40 : Original Price: £169.95 Clearance Price: £49.95 1 Pair EX-Demo

88 : Type: Bookshelf Speakers : Brand: Cambridge Audio : Model: S20 Speakers : Original Price: £99.95 Clearance Price: £49.95 Pair Ex-Demo

All delivered to Dublin (I can pick up in Philips Store)
    Let me know what you think

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.