Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are my options?

• 09-08-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Currently I'm on Meteor pay as you go broadband, which, I cannot stand.
    Given this, it's MUCH quicker than the 3 broadband (midband, whatever) but the tiny GB allowance is pissing me off. I'm an avid youtube user and likewise, megavideo. Now I would go back to 3, but they are not offering the same as they used to. Once upon a time it was €20 unlimited usage. Now its €35 per month for 30GB, which is all well and good but 3 is slooooooooow can anyone give me some decent advice as I'm gettin well pissed off here and BB options are limited.

IF ANYONE IN WEXFORD DOES FAST BROADBAND WITHOUT PHONELINE, GET AT ME!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

Dannyboi3k wrote: »
    Currently I'm on Meteor pay as you go broadband, which, I cannot stand.
    Given this, it's MUCH quicker than the 3 broadband (midband, whatever) but the tiny GB allowance is pissing me off. I'm an avid youtube user and likewise, megavideo. Now I would go back to 3, but they are not offering the same as they used to. Once upon a time it was €20 unlimited usage. Now its €35 per month for 30GB, which is all well and good but 3 is slooooooooow can anyone give me some decent advice as I'm gettin well pissed off here and BB options are limited.

IF ANYONE IN WEXFORD DOES FAST BROADBAND WITHOUT PHONELINE, GET AT ME!!!!

If you are looking for a broadband provider,
    the only reliable website to try is Callcosts

For example, for south dublin, you get this comparison
    callcosts.txt

(save it onto you hard drive, and change the extension from callcosts.txt to callcosts.html to see the data)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

I've just notice that Smart Telecoms prices are a few weeks out of date,

For revised Smart Telecom prices go to http://www.smarttelecom.ie/home_broadband/compare.aspx

Advertisement