Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bootcamp in Greystones

Options
  • 09-08-2010 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Bootcamp Ireland are starting in Greystones RFC next Tues. A friend of mine does it in Cabinteely so it's great they're coming down her. She emaled me saying they're doing a two week trial...has anyone done this before?

No excuses now I guess. Their website is www.bootcampireland.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

jumper25 wrote: »
    Bootcamp Ireland are starting in Greystones RFC next Tues. A friend of mine does it in Cabinteely so it's great they're coming down her. She emaled me saying they're doing a two week trial...has anyone done this before?

No excuses now I guess. Their website is www.bootcampireland.com
    where are the details of this free trial on their website?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jumper25

the info is on their homepage: http://www.bootcampireland.com/index.php/news/353-were-launching-in-greystones

Then I think you just need to book in before you go along. You gonna do it? Looks like fin (intense fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rach8

Hi...Just wondering has anybody tried it yet and if so is it any good?? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jumper25

Yeah I'm really enjoying it, It's tough, but every night is different so I'm enjoying the variety...thinking of doing my first Saturday Class tomorrow :) Eek.

Advertisement