Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router and flashing lights

• 09-08-2010 3:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,558 ✭✭✭✭

I see on my eircom modem that the wifi and internet lights are some times flashing but some times not

is this normal, I do find some times when opening a new page it would pause for a minute and i have to refresh and then bang it opens

iv no problems during my games thou and my wireless signal bar in the bottom of my screen, near the clock some times has full bars and then missing one bar

im new to all this broadband craic so I dont have a clue :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭hbr

Headshot wrote: »
    I see on my eircom modem that the wifi and internet lights are some times flashing but some times not

is this normal, I do find some times when opening a new page it would pause for a minute and i have to refresh and then bang it opens

iv no problems during my games thou and my wireless signal bar in the bottom of my screen, near the clock some times has full bars and then missing one bar

im new to all this broadband craic so I dont have a clue :o

I'm having trouble with Eircom's DNS today. Changing to
    OpenDNS has fixed the problem.
    http://www.opendns.com/start/

nameserver 208.67.222.222
    nameserver 208.67.220.220

Advertisement