Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a vet in or near Lucan, Dublin?

Options
  • 09-08-2010 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi I've recently moved to Lucan, Dublin and will be getting a puppy in the near future. Can anyone recommend a good vet in Lucan, I've noticed two vet clinics in the village but would be willing to travel further afield if there's a better option.
    Or even some help deciding between the two would be good :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭doggiewalker00

Anicare Vetinary Hospital in Palmerstown is Excellant.(its beside the lidl)
    Susan and all the vets up thier really are superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭brian_rbk

I've used the vet on the main street in the village for the last 16 years. Have to say they've always been excellent.

lucan vets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

brian_rbk wrote: »
    I've used the vet on the main street in the village for the last 16 years. Have to say they've always been excellent.

lucan vets

I agree. I would definitely recommend them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 tulipi

Thanks everyone, think i'll just go with the one on the main street so. It's just down the road from me and if it's good then that'll suit great!

Advertisement