Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Fire. O2. December 5th/6th - PLEASE READ OP - CROWDSURGE TICKET

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

penexpers wrote: »
    They'll be delivered by An Post here.
    Really? How so? Why havent they sent us An Post tracking number so? An Post signed-for/parcel delivery have no access to my apartment building so I cant pick it up without one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 danieltipp

toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Just another week of work to get through before myself and the mates hit the big shmoke for the gig. Really looking forward to it especially after watching Miroir Noir a few days ago. If you haven't seen it yet, give it a watch - its very well made

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

CiaranC wrote: »
    Really? How so? Why havent they sent us An Post tracking number so? An Post signed-for/parcel delivery have no access to my apartment building so I cant pick it up without one.

TNT pick some mail up (from business') instead of Royal Mail now. I suspect that once it gets over here, it'll be handed over to An Post. What is the format of the tracking number?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

exioot wrote: »
    Just another week of work to get through before myself and the mates hit the big shmoke for the gig. Really looking forward to it especially after watching Miroir Noir a few days ago. If you haven't seen it yet, give it a watch - its very well made

It's got some great moments, alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

That weather could delay the delivery of crowdsurge tickets?! Yikes.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

poundhound wrote: »
    That weather could delay the delivery of crowdsurge tickets?! Yikes.:(

Was just thinking that myself....fingers crossed they arrive on time!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Boomshakalak

Does anyone know the set times yet for this? What time does the O2 usually finish for a monday night gig?
    My daughter`s heading to this and the last bus outta Dublin to Derry is 11pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Doubt she'd make that bus unless she leaves early. There might be a company from Derry that does runs to the O2?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Is there a collect at box office if worse comes to worse?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Does anyone know if anpost will just put it through the letter box without anyone signing for it as I'm in Belfast till Friday evening?

What happens if they dont get here in time due to the weather?

S.

If all else fails, so long as you have your reference number, yes, you can arrange to have your tickets changed to box office collection by contacting Crowdsurge.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Anyone get their tickets yet today? Still waiting for mine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

no sign of tickets from crowdsurge as yet for me either...ive 4 on the way hopefully. How long do we give it and can you defo arrange to get in at the box office if they dont arrive by friday?
    getting worried

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Has anyone got the tracking number they emailed to work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Anyone any idea how to contact Crowdsurge?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

CiaranC wrote: »
    Anyone any idea how to contact Crowdsurge?

Seems you have to go through FAQ and then open a support ticket that way.

Can't find a phone number

Found a number: 0845 050 8258

Think its a uk number.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Dukie

Just rang An Post customer service & asked if the TNT Post would be handed to them on arrival in Ireland.
    Gave them the TNT Post tracking number & he told me that it arrived in Dublin today & it will be out for delivery tomorrow.
    Hopefully they'll be delivered tomorrow or Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I've created a support ticket with CrowdSurge. I've asked if its possible to email me the tickets so I can print them off (like the Ticketmaster TicketFast ting).

• Advertisement

I've created a support ticket with CrowdSurge. I've asked if its possible to email me the tickets so I can print them off (like the Ticketmaster TicketFast ting).

Keep us posted on how that goes! That would be so handy and such a relief!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Well if I see no sign of Tickets in the morning, I will have to get my ass in gear to get a ticket box collection :mad:
    Severe weather alert

29/11/2010

Adverse Weather and road conditions have seriously curtailed mails collection and delivery services today. An Post staff are working to ensure that all deliveries are complete despite hazardous conditions in many parts of the country.

An Post Counter Services are not affected

Dukie wrote: »
    Just rang An Post customer service & asked if the TNT Post would be handed to them on arrival in Ireland.
    Gave them the TNT Post tracking number & he told me that it arrived in Dublin today & it will be out for delivery tomorrow.
    Hopefully they'll be delivered tomorrow or Thursday

Thanks for the info.

Once an post have received it you can track here using the tracking number from crowdsurge:
    http://track.anpost.ie/track/trackone.html

Mine is currently in DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE DUBLIN 12, so I should get it tomorrow or Thursday I hope :)

Out of interest, their show in Dusseldorf featured both Deep Blue - my favourite song on The Suburbs- and somewhat appropriately, this long lost gem:

I presume ye've gotten this email too:
    We are writing to you in order to give you an update on the dispatch of your tickets for Arcade Fire in Dublin.

Your tickets are currently in transit via TNT Post and are being processed through the local mail carriers in Ireland, UK and Europe for delivery to you this week. Please refer to the tracking numbers emailed to you for the most up to date status of your order.

Please expect delivery of your tickets in the next 72hrs if not already received.

Please rest assured that if your tickets still fail to be delivered in time we will be able to cancel the tickets in the mail and make your order available for box office collection on the day of the show. In order to process this you will need to inform us via the online support centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Just received that email too. I suppose I can stop worrying about it now.

I was afraid that An Post might find it hard to deliver to my house this week because, funnily enough, the snow has actually buried my neighbourhood.

I laughed, and then I felt like a tragic, tragic nerd. But the point is, I laughed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

tomissex wrote: »
    Keep us posted on how that goes! That would be so handy and such a relief!

Just got the following email
    Dear heebusjeebus,

We are writing to you in order to give you an update on the dispatch of your tickets for Arcade Fire in Dublin.

Your tickets are currently in transit via TNT Post and are being processed through the local mail carriers in Ireland, UK and Europe for delivery to you this week. Please refer to the tracking numbers emailed to you for the most up to date status of your order.

RRxxxxxxxxxNL

TNT Link - http://www.tntpostpakketservice.nl/en/consument/pakketvolgen/index.aspx

AnPost Link - http://track.anpost.ie/track/trackone.html

Royal Mail Link - http://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?catId=xxxxxx&mediaId=xxxxxxxxx&keyname=track_home&_requestid=751

Please expect delivery of your tickets in the next 72hrs if not already received.

Please rest assured that if your tickets still fail to be delivered in time we will be able to cancel the tickets in the mail and make your order available for box office collection on the day of the show. In order to process this you will need to inform us via the online support centre.

Kind Regards

The Team @ CrowdSurge

If I don't have them by Friday morning I'll have to get them to cancel the tickets.

• Advertisement

jimogr wrote: »

Mine is currently in DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE DUBLIN 12, so I should get it tomorrow or Thursday I hope :)

So are mine :D Such a relief to know they're in the country and in the same county as me.

Advertisement