Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Fire. O2. December 5th/6th - PLEASE READ OP - CROWDSURGE TICKET

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

I dont think anyone can tell for sure. Depends how the sale goes tomorrow for a start. Assuming that its sold out, a second date will be added. Now if you look at the tour schedule they are playing the O2 in London on the Wed and Thurs previously. It had just been the Wed then they added the Thurs (due to demand). It wouldn't be surprising if they added a third night on the friday. If that happens, then its extremely unlikely that they'll add a second night in Ireland on the saturday. Simple logistics dictate that the work involved to haul everything to Ireland in a couple of hours would be next to impossible (well hard at least).

So my guess would be the extra date on the monday.

I'm sorted for Sunday and monday off work already so I'm happy out! ;)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,292 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

seems to be sold out already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dsender

Yeah seems to be which means they should be throwing up another date if all speculation is true...

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

they feckin better... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

some still there.. got 4 standing after reading your post Mickeroo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

lordgoat wrote: »
    Had you said that in your first post it would have been more tolerable. Refrain from commenting on moderation. Next time i won't be as nice.

that's a bit harsh lordgoat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Just got a couple of standing tickets there... can't wait now!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,292 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

mise wrote: »
    some still there.. got 4 standing after reading your post Mickeroo

I was just doing best available the whole time and nothing came up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Looks like monday:
    Search new date(s)

* Additional Date »Arcade Fire, The O2, Dublin, Mon 6 Dec 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭big_show

Just got 3 standing, only a minute waiting time. Are the days of the 15 minute ticket waiting time for big gigs gone?

• Advertisement

theres an additional date up on the monday now.

How ye getting tickets?? Been trying since 9 on the dot :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭girvtheswerve

2 standing tickets in the bag. Woohoo.

Now..who to bring!!:D

I see another date, but tickets arent onsale yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭highnc

just got 2 standing tickets for the Sunday gig - looks sold out now and extra date on Monday added. was abit worried for a while as nothing came up when they were first released but eventually got them.

can't wait!! last saw them in Phoenix Park tent which was one of my best gigs

WTF, when are they going to stick on the other date, haven't got all morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Got a pair too, they seemed to not go onsale till about 9:02 according to the Google clock! €124.30 is quite steep!! Looked at the BArcelona date, it's only €45 for the tickets including charges....although they charge ridiculous money for postage so you'd probably be better off collecting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

cant seem to see the second date.

Its a bit sneeky sell out the sunday announce a bloody monday.

probably announce the saturday in a bloody hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Also felt the show in phoenix park was one of my favourite ever gigs. They were absolutely unreal that night.
    Managed to get myself a standing ticket but a few of my friends didn't, one friend was behind 1 person in a ticketmaster queue, and standing tickets had sold out by the time ONE person had finished buying a ticket!
    Can anyone link/direct me to this other date? Can't see it anywhere

revz wrote: »
    Also felt the show in phoenix park was one of my favourite ever gigs. They were absolutely unreal that night.
    Managed to get myself a standing ticket but a few of my friends didn't, one friend was behind 1 person in a ticketmaster queue, and standing tickets had sold out by the time ONE person had finished buying a ticket!
    Can anyone link/direct me to this other date? Can't see it anywhere

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Arcade-Fire-tickets/artist/941497?spotlight_ren_od=1&tm_link=tm_homeA_4_f1

It's listed there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Judith Ann

okay so the monday date was up on ticketmaster for a few minutes and now it's down again? Have they started selling for this date yet?

Any idea when the monday ones will go onsale?

What the fu"k is goin on here? monday is now no longer listed

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mouldymould

I just bought 2 tickets for the monday concert.

Just got 3 standing for the Monday gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Monday is listed on band's website now as well. However they don't seem to be on sale there yet.
    http://www.arcadefire.com/shows/

Yes! got 2 standing for monday

got 2 standing for monday, hooray!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Tickets still flying for the Monday!:D

• Advertisement

they are sellin on the band website now. a little bit cheaper too!

Advertisement