Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website showing 3rd level admissions by school??

Options
  • 09-08-2010 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭

About two years I stumbled upon a website that showed a list of where school leavers of a year were admitted/enrolled to college/Uni's/IT's by numbers.

Has anyone heard or seen this. I've looked through the hea statistics, the DES statistic database but to no avail.

It told me that there were allegedly two others from my year and school in It Carlow but I never saw them :(
    It didn't give names or gender or age or anything, it was just like

Scoil Boards,
    Main St,
    Dublin 1,

2006/2007

TCD: 5
    UCD: 3
    DCU: x
    etc.

Or if such a list exists elsewhere and someone could point me towards it it would be much appreciated. More out of idle curiosity than anything else, just want to see where the old school is churning them out to now. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I can't directly link but go this google search link here and click the 5th link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Ah yes, it was the times' feeder schools list that I was think of. Thanks toaster.

Advertisement