Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planet X Nanolight or SL PRO Carbon????

• 09-08-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi im going to buy a planet X in the next few days. But i dont know whether to but an SL PRO Carbon SRAM RED or a Nanolight SRAM RED.
    i Need advice and thoughts please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

davyh wrote: »
    Hi im going to buy a planet X in the next few days. But i dont know whether to but an SL PRO Carbon SRAM RED or a Nanolight SRAM RED.
    i Need advice and thoughts please

The SL is much better value but the nanolight is way better looking. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 davyh

Yes flatface i agree im just wondering how i would cope with the change of frame i currently ride a giant that has the same look of frame as the nanolight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Dont forget the limitations of tyre clearance with the nanolight - 700x23c may not clear the seat stays apparently :eek:

CheGuedara can you tell me more im not aware of this. Didnt read it in any of the reviews

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

CheGuedara wrote: »
    Dont forget the limitations of tyre clearance with the nanolight - 700x23c may not clear the seat stays apparently :eek:

We've done that already. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Thanks Lumem
    Have you got one id probably go for the large. Will i come into difficulties??

Advertisement