Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thank you sportsden

Options
  • 09-08-2010 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭

i just wanted to say a big thank you to sportsden, i ordered myself a new safe today at 2pm and had the safe at 4pm ye can't beat that. and even helped me carry it upstairs.
    nice one. and she is a beaut. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 simonmurphyeire

I ordered goods from sportsden one afternoon and they arrived the next morning. Very good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

I ordered goods from sportsden one afternoon and they arrived the next morning. Very good service.
    Yep there service is second to none

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Rang them at 6pm on a monday about ammo that several other dealers told me could not be gotten for love nor money. Collected 1000rds at lunchtime on Wed even though everyone else said none in the country and none to be got.
    Simon has assured himself of my buisness.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

got my safe there, ordered on a monday, got a phone call tuesday saying sorry but the safe wouldn't be with me until that evening, excellent service and great staff

Advertisement