Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs the day after results..

• 09-08-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭

So im getting my results the wednesday and my debs is the following day.

Anybody else in this situation?

A severe detox for the following weekend me thinks, Yall either be drowing the sorrows or celebrating the results, either way a messy 2 days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Yep, Im in the same situation. It will be a blurry few days! :) Hopefully I'll be celebrating and not drowning my sorrows though:p

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Saaame! Where are you all going? I'm not going out for my results, just the debs.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

sure 2 days is nothing.oxegen now thats a rough four days.just sleep for the weekend and ul be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭klose

Orlaladuck wrote: »
    Saaame! Where are you all going? I'm not going out for my results, just the debs.

Think there something on here(clonmel) other then that grab a bag of cans and celebrate. Not too hard tho i'll leave that for debs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭klose

eoins23456 wrote: »
    sure 2 days is nothing.oxegen now thats a rough four days.just sleep for the weekend and ul be grand

......true that :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Lol I meant for the debs itself! I was really sickened that they put them both together but eh what can you do!

Advertisement