Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enviro Fone

Options
  • 09-08-2010 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭

Do this crowd require the phone to be in perfect working order when you sell it to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

No, the more damage to it, the less you will get though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

they will give you quote assuming all in good condition. when they receive it they will inspect it and if it's not up to scratch they will send a revised offer by email which you can accept or decline. if you decline then they send your phone back to you. if you accept they send you the modified amount. you're deemed to have accepted if you don't reply within x days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

Ah right.

Well basically I dropped my phone and now it doesn't recognise a sim card, but with the exception of a few scratches and a small crack on the external screen it's not too bad physically.

It's a Sony Ericsson C510, by the way.

their website quotes e18.52. they'll send you out a freepost envelope and you send it back. within a few days they'll let you know. you can decide if it's worth your while or not then.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Chances are its gonna be closer to a tenner now with the damage, if even. Hold on to it as a spare, its what i'd do anyway

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    Chances are its gonna be closer to a tenner now with the damage, if even. Hold on to it as a spare, its what i'd do anyway
    it's feck all use as a spare if it doesn't read sim cards. might be worth seeing what one of the phone shops offer you as a trade in. they might just turn it on and not try it with a sim :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

Davy wrote: »

Even at that I wouldn't mind. A tenner is better than nothing for what is now a useless phone.
    Random wrote: »
    might be worth seeing what one of the phone shops offer you as a trade in. they might just turn it on and not try it with a sim :)

Cheers, I might give that a shot actually, as I'm back using my old phone again and will be searching for another replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

C.P.W. gave me a trade in of 100 for my N95 8Gb recently. Try them and see what they will give you. It will only work if you are buying a phone from them in the shop

Advertisement