Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox Media Remote Problem

• 09-08-2010 6:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

Right, so until about 2 weeks ago my xbox remote was working fine with my tv since I bought it and with at least 1 change of batteries since then. One of my other remotes batteries had run out so i borrowed them from my xbox remote temporarily. upon moving them back, i obviously had to re-set the tv controls so i followed the instructions here: http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/xbox360/hardware/accessories/media/universalmediaremote.aspx

I have tried both the scan and code input methods and a new set of batteries and the tv will just not respond to it. I have a sony tv and up until now it has always worked with the remote. Am I missing something really stupid? I've never been more confused about something that is seemingly very simple and which I must have done at least twice before with no problems :confused:

Advertisement