Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suspension Problems on a TREK 6000

• 09-08-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I have got my Trek 6000 MTB about 3 months now and the suspension is stiff and is sticking in the midway position and is not allways returning.The remote lockout is not keeping it firm either when i am on the road as it will travel about 3 inches. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

The forks might need a service to check the oil level, and that there are no leaks due to scuffed seals...
    Always good to make sure all muck is cleaned off the sliders in general after every cycle you go on...

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hondavfr

Thanks, i do keep it clean but i noticed a good bit of grease around the seals the last time i cleaned it. I better bring it back to the dealer and get it checked out.

Advertisement