Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EFR's Ronan McKay wins at OMMAC 6

• 09-08-2010 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Well done to Ronan McKay on racking up his third straight win at OMMAC on Saturday night - Ronan won with a second round RNC over Jay Manning, and is now being dubbed "the Kaobon Killer" on the MMA circuit following his third won over a Kaobon fighter.

I would go on the record as saying Ronan, has already beaten Cathal Pendred (Cage Contenders Champion), and despite alot of talk from JK about lack of opponents for Arni Isaksson we were approached by the promoters of Chaos for Ronan to fight Arnie and accepted but as yet have not heard back...

I would also like to welcome Michael Doyle to the EFR Gym - Michael, now training out of EFR is, in my opinion one of the best lightweights around at the minute. Aside from his team mates Greg Loughran and Kevin McAlonan, I don't believe there's any better LW in the country right now, certainly none that's trained at our gym in the past year.

Michael will be headlining at the Ramble on 29 Aug before his upcoming title fight on October.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

EFR wrote: »
    despite alot of talk from JK about lack of opponents for Arni Isaksson we were approached by the promoters of Chaos for Ronan to fight Arnie and accepted but as yet have not heard back.

i already explained to jason from chaos the situation as im sure you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

Well done Ronan...great result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Another great result Ronan.... well done

Advertisement