Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Churchtown area

Options
  • 09-08-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone has any views on the Churchtown area. Carrickmount drive in particular a mate of mine is thinking of moving there and asked my advice. Although I'm living in Sandyford I don't have much of an idea about the area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Holylands (as the Carrickmount/Mountainview area is known) was very solid Dublin working class. There was one family on Carrickmount Drive that was regularly in the papers for criminal behaviour, though I believe that they generally didn't crap on their own doorsteps. The area was gradually being yuppified during the celtic tiger years, particularly at the Mountain View side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Gardenman35

Hi,

I am loking at 3 different houses in the Werston Park, Churchtown area. Anbody any information re this area in terms of break-ins, thefts, safety or any anti-social stuff?

Thanks

Advertisement