Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Download limit?

• 09-08-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hey,I was just wondering how to check my download limit on a vodafone line.I had BT originally and i forget the deal!I can log on to the website and up pops my bill but my Limit is .......0bytes/unlimited!!!:eek:Is this possible it doesnt say my download limit on any of my bills either!Im asking this because started downloading xbox 360 games on the console itself and there pretty big!Any help????:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭hobbit stomper

Same here, I would love to know if there is a hidden limit after which they throttle your bandwidth.

I too was with BT and got switched over to Vodafone and it says 0bytes/Unlimited on the website when I log in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Same here, I rang about my limit and they said its 30GB but I've gone over that twice and no penality, it still says unlimited.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanob43

hmmmm i wonder how much we can go over it?even if they did charge us extra cant we just say it said unlimited on the website?Anyone want to see how much they can download?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

If you post over here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270 the lads should be able to answer all questions...

Advertisement