Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible double penalty kick at Newton Abbot Tuesday

Options
  • 09-08-2010 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

2:15 Newton Abbot Newton Abbot Racecourse Juvenile Hurdle(4) 2m1f
    Two Kisses

3:15 Newton Abbot Newton Abbot Racecourse Novices' Hurdle (4) 2m3f
    There's No Panic

The odds shall be terrible, esp There's No Panic but they would both need to fall over not to win.

Two Kisses won LTO by 13 lenths over Sassanian who he re-opposes here, Parhelion under Tony McCoy is making its hurdling debut and was pretty decent on the flat though last two runs poor enough and would need quite a first time out to trouble the favourite.

There's No Panic trashed the field LTO, leading Saltagioo (since a winner) home by 18 lengths in a class 3 jumping smoothly and probably with a quite lot in hand. Looks like a leg will need to fall off not to win.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I was looking at those aswell,looks very hard to beat. I backed Two Kisses the last day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Done the double.

1.50 and 1.80

I have 60 on Two Kisses at 5/6. Backed Deep South 3.30 Lingfield at 6/4 aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

good start
    two steering jobs by the look of things
    good spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

thanks lads,love when people with some inside knowleage of the sport starts a new tread for just the one race..
    had some of "2 kisses" so thanks again,,,rule 4.....:mad:

• Advertisement

That was slightly more nervy a watch than I feel it should have been, still job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭GampDub

Fair Play Mike65... didn't back them myself but always good to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Thanks OP!
    I don't gamble on horses normally, because I just don't know enough to do so. But when I come across the odd tip that sounds solid, I do have a little tickle. Very glad I did on this occasion. And glad I took this morning's odds and not the SP either!

Pity these types of races only pop up on the same day now and again. Usually summer/early autumn jumping as it happens.

I had enough on Two Kisses to cover my loss on Deep South,raging about the Rule 4.
    Up a fiver for the day.
    Oh the millions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

I put a fiver double on them to win, shows up as rule 4? 15% taken from winnings. Got 12.60 back.

Sassanian was pulled in first rate

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Classy tip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Thanks Mike!

Stuck last few quid in my PP account on these(double), I dont bet on the horses at all(cept for national or something) so never would have done this myself.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭winslow

Good eye Mike.

Unfortunately I thought it was too good to be true so I stuck HT's tip on with a few of mine. Had some small winners, would have rounded the day out nicely if I had used these two instead!!

Advertisement