Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to kill/torture a wasp

Options
  • 09-08-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

alright now I really, really hate wasps and i need better ways to kill them. never been stung by one but after years of torturing the feckers i am long overdue a sting.

back in the good old days when horses were horses i saw one on the ground and kind of stood on it with one shoe but not enough to crush it and put my other shoe against its back so it stung the shoe. usually they can sting more than once but not if they sting rubber so when it walked away and the stinger and its guts remained attached to the shoe, just like when a bee would sting something.

those electric fly swatters were good too but the new ones have been dumbed down because kids were using them to shock each other. so presumably one of the parents got up and complained, got a law passed and ruined all our fun. nothing quite like the burning stench of a wasp being electrocuted.

so any good ideas? those poison spray things are good too but i can't find where the fecking nest is. those inverted water bottles with suggery ****e in them seem to catch a lot of wasps but i don't know if they have any real impact on the population of them at all
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

maybe you should just kill urself instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

We used to catch them in jam jars with the lids pierced (to leave them breath of course) but as far as torturing goes.........no need for it, your just a sicko :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

When are the schools open again? Far too many kids in AH these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Personal Issues Forum may be able to help you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement