Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When should I expect swipe-card/tickets

Options
  • 09-08-2010 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I was just wandering if anyone knows, when to expect my swipe-card and ticket, as I am going to the season opener on Saturday, has anyone received any membership package yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I was informed today after a 20min wait on the phone that my season ticket card would not be posted internationally and that I'd have to pick it up in person. :mad:

Luckily enough I've a mate who I could divert it to, as I won't be in N17 until about 11 on Saturday and I don't fancy taking on the queues at the ticket office.

Suggest you e-mail the ticket office tomorrow (or call if you don't mind waiting on hold) to chase this up. I was assured that e-mails would be sent out to advise people about their STs, but I'm not sure if the same applies to ordinary members.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭daveman16

Thanks for the info, I had better chase this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

I was informed today after a 20min wait on the phone that my season ticket card would not be posted internationally and that I'd have to pick it up in person. :mad:

Luckily enough I've a mate who I could divert it to, as I won't be in N17 until about 11 on Saturday and I don't fancy taking on the queues at the ticket office.

Suggest you e-mail the ticket office tomorrow (or call if you don't mind waiting on hold) to chase this up. I was assured that e-mails would be sent out to advise people about their STs, but I'm not sure if the same applies to ordinary members.

You know that shower running the club are beyond a joke! this happened again last year and a couple of times with tickets. They were able to send out the members packs for the season tickets a couple of weeks back but can't send the actual cards? You couldn't make it up. When I rang last season they told me that they couldn't send it "signed for" internationally which isn't true!

Reckless, are they posting your one to a UK address for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I didn't even get a members pack yet,and I don't know of anyone who did.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

I got my bronze membership yesterday morning, though im in Armagh. Still waiting on my sons to come though they informed me that the junior memberships didnt go out till the 9th august.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

No membership received here for either myself or my son yet either - I am in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

I'm still waiting on mine too. Going to the City match on Saturday so hopefully it'll arrive by then!

I have tried a couple of times now to call this morning, and all i get is "Sorry all of our operators are busy. Please try again later"

I've been onto Spurs and the position is as follows:

Season tickets ; As the recklessone posted they will have to be collected at the ticket office or can be posted to a UK address. Depending on what route you want to go down email the club and let them know.Fairly sure that they post them "signed for" so make sure they go to an address where they'll be someone to do that otherwise the postman won't leave them!

Members cards
    ; Membership packs have been posted and should arrive this week. If they dont turn up by Friday and you're going to the game on Saturday contact the Ticket Office and arrange for a duplicate match ticket to be made available.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

yiddo59 wrote: »

Season tickets ; As the recklessone posted they will have to be collected at the ticket office or can be posted to a UK address. Depending on what route you want to go down email the club and let them know.Fairly sure that they post them "signed for" so make sure they go to an address where they'll be someone to do that otherwise the postman won't leave them!

In fairness to the TO they did not post them last year either - one of my friends collected it.
    You will need Photo ID to collect it and if not yourself you will need to send an email to TO advising them who is.
    I got an email last night - quite useless as it asked to avoid Saturday if possible! Right we'll fly over.

The funny bit is that they post individual match tickets no problem to ireland- and no signature.

Must make a point of speaking to very nice efficient lady in TO Nicola Burt to see if we can have it changed for next season.

• Advertisement

Members cards ; Membership packs have been posted and should arrive this week. If they dont turn up by Friday and you're going to the game on Saturday contact the Ticket Office and arrange for a duplicate match ticket to be made available.

Thanks Lads, I did finally get through, the lady told me the same thing about membership cards. I guess If they don't turn up by Friday it's going to be very difficult to get through to The TO

For anyone who asked for thier season tickets to be posted to a UK address I'm just off the phone to the ticket office and they told me that theyre posting them today for delivery tomorrow Friday. Thye'll have to be signed for so make sure they'll be someone there to sign for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Kerry Gooner

Enjoy the anticipation as downhill all the way after the weekend.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Enjoy the anticipation as downhill all the way after the weekend.:D

Goodbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Still waiting on membership cards/packs...

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

I got my wee lads this morning though it was just the swipe card and the rest of the pack is to come later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

marty2002 wrote: »
    I got my wee lads this morning though it was just the swipe card and the rest of the pack is to come later.

Are you in the Republic mate? Hopefully ours will come tomorrow or else will be a day on the phone to ticket office.

Nothing here yet in Ballinasloe. Hope we get tomorrow. I was a couple of hours trying to get through to TO on Tuesday, what's it going to be like tomorrow?

Nothing down Tipp way either,

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

My membership pack arrived this morning (in Cork). Not my sons though. I am glad that I am not going to the game tomorrow

• Advertisement

WHL wrote: »
    My membership pack arrived this morning (in Cork). Not my sons though. I am glad that I am not going to the game tomorrow

Also in Cork postman has been and gone this morning but no membership packs :(

Also in Cork postman has been and gone this morning but no membership packs :(

I got my membership pack this morning, but I did buy a ticket for a non member which did not arrive. I have just been on the phone (only 10min on hold) they have to re issue one and I got to join the Que in the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

Got mine this morning! Phew! was not looking forward to queuing for it in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Not happy:(. No sign of the postman today so I called the ticket office and got a duplicate, and was told my card for the city game would now be deactivated. Postman finally arrives at 3pm with my members pack, I call the office back but they say they cannot reactivate the card now :mad: So now i have to join the line in the morning with the hundreds of others, ah well looking forward to the day COYS.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Not happy:(. No sign of the postman today so I called the ticket office and got a duplicate, and was told my card for the city game would now be deactivated. Postman finally arrives at 3pm with my members pack, I call the office back but they say they cannot reactivate the card now :mad: So now i have to join the line in the morning with the hundreds of others, ah well looking forward to the day COYS.

What a cock up! Very shabby tretament yet again by the club!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Arrived today.

Got a letter in the post this morning with 'air mail' on it, ah yes I says this is my membership card, opened it up and it was a feckin Birthday Card from Spurs.glad I didn't book the city game now.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Enjoy the anticipation as downhill all the way after the weekend.biggrin.gif

Typical Arsenal really. Always want to see what we are up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Birthday Card from Spurs

Happy Birthday Tippspur

• Advertisement

tippspur wrote: »
    Got a letter in the post this morning with 'air mail' on it, ah yes I says this is my membership card, opened it up and it was a feckin Birthday Card from Spurs.glad I didn't book the city game now.:o

At least thy didn't forget your Birthday :)

Happy Birthday

Advertisement