Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Requesting a Statement from the Department of Social Protection - how long?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Just drop into your local office and ask for a statement

I dropped in and got it the next day

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kkroni

Hi megglz. Have u received it yet? I just requested one too.
    Will u let me know when u do receive it :) Would be better to go in I'm sure, but its not for me and my dad is taking his time going in. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭deanodrummer

I just applied there for one online... Ya reckon it would be quicker to get one online? has anyone done this? I'll let you guys know if I get it soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

2 or 3 days max .apply on line or call no need to be calling into a local office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭deanodrummer

Thanks for that... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

I had to get the same document and they filled it out for me there and then when I went into my local office. You'd be better off going into them and asking, at least you'll have your grant application in quicker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Hi guys, I applied twice online and even emailed asking how long it would take but heard nothing so my dad rang the local office and they sent one out in a matter of days.

Advertisement