Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I"ve often wondered

Options
  • 09-08-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Why the Celtic Tiger seemed to bypass Wexford,and now I know.
    Every public servant that I"ve dealt with since I came to this town, is without exception - Rude -Agressive- Dictatiorial - Ignorant - Thick.
    I could imagine trying to deal with these A**holes to set up a business
    to give employment ,investment etc. Thanks be to God, I"ve got my money made and dont have to deal with their likes on a regular basis.
    Throught history, in the wake of Bloody Revolution,the first to be lined up against the wall - POLITICIANS - next - PUBLIC SERVANTS - next -PROFESSIONALS. Sooner the Revolution comes the better !!!!

FREEDOM FOR WEXFORD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

mountai wrote: »
    Every public servant that I"ve dealt with since I came to this town, is without exception - Rude -Agressive- Dictatiorial - Ignorant - Thick.
    to give employment ,investment etc. Thanks be to God, I"ve got my money made and dont have to deal with their likes on a regular basis.
    Throught history, in the wake of Bloody Revolution,the first to be lined up against the wall - POLITICIANS - next - PUBLIC SERVANTS - next -PROFESSIONALS. Sooner the Revolution comes the better !!!!

FREEDOM FOR WEXFORD

As a public servant can I inform you that I am not rude, agressive, dictorial, ignorant nor thick. Neither am I an A**hole.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

FREEDOM FOR WEXFORD

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Why stop there ?

You'd have a mighty nice place once you got rid of the rest of the inhabitants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Whilst I tend to agree as regards politicians, this is due to the same people being elected over and over again and thinking they have a God given right to hold office.
    As regards Public servants, I have had occasion to deal, particularly with Wexford Co. Co., many times over the last few years and I cannot recall one bad experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Chloroplast

ill have you know im a proud Wexford man i take great pride in our heritage.

we have a McDonalds drive tru out in the middle of nowhere, dam it man, what more do you want!!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

FREEDOM FOR WEXFORD

Are you a civil servant yourself? You seem to fill all the criteria. Thank god you have money indeed and are so generous that you want to set up businesses to give employement to the poor plebs.

Advertisement