Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2006 Laguna Water in Footwell.

• 09-08-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Have water in passengers side footwell.Checked all rain drainage pipes which seem to be clear. I think its a leak from the heater or air con. Any one have any idea what it might be please.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Had this issue lately and found the heater matrix needed replacing, although this was an older car, would'nt be too sure re 06 laguna

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Marvic

Was that expensive Ricardo. I hear a noise in the drivers side elec window so i would say the regulator is suspect also

Marvic wrote: »
    Was that expensive Ricardo. I hear a noise in the drivers side elec window so i would say the regulator is suspect also

No not expensive just a bit messy.
    This probably sounds silly but is your passenger window going up and down of its own accord by any chance ? also can you locate your a/c drain?

No just grinding sound in Elec window which has now gone out of it. A friend says this noise will return and thinks the regulator wire it starting to shred.
    Regarding the air con drain i dont know where to look for it.If i drive for an hour with the blower or aircon on i get about a cup full of water under the floor mat.

Sounds like your a/c drain so !! Get someone you know that can locate the drain. Be sure to dehumidify your carpets also as the isulation under the carpet will rot.

• Advertisement

Thanks Ill have a go at that tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Sorry to highjack the tread but i might have a issue that could related(but not half as bad) so ill ask here instead of starting another.

I've a water leak coming from roughly in line with the front left wheel arch(door side) & a foot in. I can see it dripping after driving, not that heavy at all though. The a/c is still working well far as i can tell. Is it something worth getting looked at or can it wait awhile till the next service? It's a 06 Hyundai Sonata.

Advertisement