Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC down for the last 30 mins again!

• 09-08-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Checked with a mate in the same area (D14) and his was the same. I was away for a few days but got back Thursday and has been utter sh*t service since then. Constant disconnections. I advised my folks to join this as ya pay for 15Mb, ya get it or close to it at peak times compared to our old 7.6 Mb is really 2Mb at best, didnt realise it was down about 20% of the time. When its working, its great speed but getting seriously peed off with the lack of service over the last month or so. If it was just my modem or computer, i wouldnt mind but from other reports in the area, its not. Ireland = horrible horrible broadband. Someday we will get out of amateur status i hope!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Nothing wrong with my connection in D14. <snip> just read your other post on the matter.

Advertisement