Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limbo

Options
  • 10-08-2010 2:35am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,609 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Downloaded this strength of the Edge previews and recent review.
    And Limbo has turned out to be not only the best game I have ever gotten via online store, but also the best game of the year.
    It looks simply incredible, establishing new creative possibilities in visual representation in games, gameplay-wise it is a physics based platformer with a very nasty sideline in vicious traps and hungry creatures.
    The game has echoes of the recent Boy and his Blob not to mention Ico and even the movie Saw!
    This really is adult entertainment too, not for reasons of nudity, sex or course language but because of it very disturbing impact visually.
    I simply cannot recommend this game highly enough, it certainly has my soul as it happens!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Yep fantastic game. Lots of discussion about it here.

Advertisement