Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOGs are back! BFBC2 Server

Options
  • 10-08-2010 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

If any of you played CSS you may have heard of the NOGs as one of the other main Irish clans. Well after 2 long years we're back and we've bought our 1st BFBC2 server.

We hope all boardsies can come play with us and give us a run for our money.

Server details:

Multiplay [NOG] IRELAND

IP: 85.236.100.106:19967

Slots x 16

Please support our server and above all else have some good ol Irish Craic.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hi all,

If any of you played CSS you may have heard of the NOGs as one of the other main Irish clans. Well after 2 long years we're back and we've bought our 1st BFBC2 server.

We hope all boardsies can come play with us and give us a run for our money.

Server details:

Multiplay [NOG] IRELAND

IP: 85.236.100.106:19967

Slots x 16

Please support our server and above all else have some good ol Irish Craic.

Never heard of ye, but it's on the server sticky now, and I added the Gametracker banner for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

Nice one MR MOD :)

Ah its Donkeys since the NOGs had an online server. But we're back and mad for BFBC2

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Bout four years ago by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

We're a fun clan mostly made up of late twenties and beyond... like to LAN in dublin too and would happily invite server regulars along to LANs.

We're can be hard to get to know, but take us on a date and we'll give head.

PS soldier name: JuJuski

• Advertisement

Juju!!

My soldier name: Mjr Max

We had a full server last night on our 2nd night wooop. Had lots of fun thx to any boardsies who played on the night!

Hope to see yis again!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Magic Pips wrote: »
    We're a fun clan mostly made up of late twenties and beyond... like to LAN in dublin too and would happily invite server regulars along to LANs.
    Hope to see ye at Midlans then, on the 20th, then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I just said this in another thread and though this was more the place for it....

Would love to come on that NOG server but cant join servers only join on people who are buddies. Could you add me to your buddy list NOGMaxpower as i have problems connecting to ea acount server. My game name is SpookyD .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I just said this in another thread and though this was more the place for it....

Would love to come on that NOG server but cant join servers only join on people who are buddies. Could you add me to your buddy list NOGMaxpower as i have problems connecting to ea acount server. My game name is SpookyD .

http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=2574

There's a thing called ECN capability which seems to interfere with BC2 in some cases. Might be worth checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Spent many a days gaming on the NOG CSS Server. Good times indeed. Welcome back gents :)

• Advertisement

thanks for that spear will look into it tonight. Its really anoying and puts me off playing the game. I spent time on the router at the weekend trying to unlock every thing I could think of....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

had a great few games on it the other night...got me some of those NOG tags as well ;)

Spooky,

Its hard adding friends, both need to be online at the same time. I play froma bout 8pm til late most days so add me: Mjr Max and I'll add you too who knows we might be on at the same time lol.

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    had a great few games on it the other night...got me some of those NOG tags as well ;)

Mr Scarecrow, if indeed thats your real name lol what is you BFBC2 game name? I am trying to add as many Irish to my buddies list to try to keep the server full or at least playable. With a new server its a challenge ya know urself.

Anyhoo add me Mjr Max and I'll accept, regulars will always get preference if the server is full we can kick to make room.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Spent many a days gaming on the NOG CSS Server. Good times indeed. Welcome back gents :)

MagicIRL, what was your CCS name so i can tie two together? Naturally everyone knows me cos i was l33t at CSS but im old and my reaction times are like Jujus lol.

Hi all,

Since buddying up is the best way to get onto servers and to keep track of where ur mates are playing can you all please post your BFBC2 names here and add the NOGs listed below?

NOGs (add to your list):

Mjr Max
    Jujuski
    [NOG]Kr0m
    [NOG]Gaucho
    Septicjocks
    Jonto81
    Nutjob
    Pyri
    deathboyo

Friends of NOGs (who will be added to our list)
    SpookyD

You sir - are a whore. i dislike you and would like my tags back! ;)

Magic Pips wrote: »
    You sir - are a whore. i dislike you and would like my tags back! ;)

I'll give you your chance tonight :)

I'll give you your chance tonight :)

hmmm looking at my stats i cant see you listed as having my tags... i thought maybe i got yours...

i remember having a good aul battle with you though!

Whats your BFBC2 user name? 'JuJuski' is mise

tag is airblazer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What is your TS IP?

tag is airblazer

Ahhhh now i know yi, yeh had fun the other night.

:D

Hi all,

Since buddying up is the best way to get onto servers and to keep track of where ur mates are playing can you all please post your BFBC2 names here and add the NOGs listed below?

NOGs (add to your list):

Mjr Max
    Jujuski
    [NOG]Kr0m
    [NOG]Gaucho
    Septicjocks
    Jonto81
    Nutjob
    Pyri
    deathboyo

Friends of NOGs (who will be added to our list)
    SpookyD

thanks for that lads, ill try add some of you guys later on tonight.

Spear wrote: »
    http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=2574

There's a thing called ECN capability which seems to interfere with BC2 in some cases. Might be worth checking.

thanks I tred turnng that ECN on and now my game wll not log in at all now. but worth a try as I|tried every thing else.... my router is compatable with it according to the tests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Add me, KeithGooner. Cheers :)

right have added all on here except for Pyri,
    is the amount of friends you can have limeted to 20?

some good games last night :)
    Got juju's tags twice...the 2nd one right at the very end of one game about 1 sec before the game won came up...and the stupid game never counted it :(
    Juju..you owe me a tag :) I'll be on tonight to collect ;)

some good games last night :)
    Got juju's tags twice...the 2nd one right at the very end of one game about 1 sec before the game won came up...and the stupid game never counted it :(
    Juju..you owe me a tag :) I'll be on tonight to collect ;)

HaHa... 2-1 was the score last night... i particularly liked the one where i knifed both you and your companion...

You guys should visit out TS3 channel!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

is this clan for PC???

• Advertisement

BornIn84 wrote: »
    is this clan for PC???

Yup

Advertisement