Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOGs are back! BFBC2 Server

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Magic Pips wrote: »
    HaHa... 2-1 was the score last night... i particularly liked the one where i knifed both you and your companion...

You guys should visit out TS3 channel!

should have been 2-2 as I got you the 2nd time at the last millisecond :mad:
    what's your TS channel? myself and the CI lads use our one so we can bitch about everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    what's your TS channel? myself and the CI lads use our one so we can bitch about everyone :D

I hope my name was mentioned like this....

"****ing jujuski again..." ;)

Not 100% sure of the TS IP off the top of my head... i think its adco.webhop.org:9987

Add me on steam friends if you like jujubeans321

Sc@recrow wrote: »

the score was 2-1. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

cool. will play tonight.

BornIn84 wrote: »
    cool. will play tonight.

Whats your game ID?

Mine is Jujuski

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

lads if you're trying to add the NOGs to your friends list will you do it while we're in game so we actually have the invite waiting.

Stupid game wont send invites unless we're both online at the same time.

Been having a laugh killing you all lately, bring it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

didn't get much time online last night....just enough to take 3 of juju's tags :D

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

Was on your server last night....was only like two on it... my ID is The New Guy.
    are you tryna get more playing?

Advertisement