If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teac AG980

Options
  • 10-08-2010 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I have a client who is replacing a faulty amplifier in his house. Now, this unit only runs four ceiling speakers and somehow went faulty. Anyhow, I'm looking to find a replacement unit, and the Teac unit seems to be the right job. The Clients brief was to have something in black, and that looks stylish.

Also, there is the added benefit ee of the built in tuner, that the old one didn't have - they had to run the tuner off their dvd player.

I'm looking at the price and the £199 is in Sterling yes?
    Can you give me a price on this in Euro, a including shipping please, and I can go to the client with a price?

And obviously, if i could get a better price I'd be delighted :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Fingers

I'll jump in here and answer what I can for you. (I'm from their sister store - The Philips Shop)

Richer Sounds in Belfast are showing stock of the Teac AG980 for £199.95 at the moment

Your best bet right now is to phone them on 0044 333 900 0070 and speak directly with the lads to get the latest EURO price (their website shows €249.99) plus delivery costs.

They are a little swamped on Boards at the mo.

Hope this helps
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys

I have a client who is replacing a faulty amplifier in his house. Now, this unit only runs four ceiling speakers and somehow went faulty. Anyhow, I'm looking to find a replacement unit, and the Teac unit seems to be the right job. The Clients brief was to have something in black, and that looks stylish.

Also, there is the added benefit ee of the built in tuner, that the old one didn't have - they had to run the tuner off their dvd player.

I'm looking at the price and the £199 is in Sterling yes?
    Can you give me a price on this in Euro, a including shipping please, and I can go to the client with a price?

And obviously, if i could get a better price I'd be delighted :D

Fingers apologies for the delay getting back to you and thanks Ash for plugging the gap!

Yep we have the AG980 Teac available from stock at the moment - they are normally as rare as hen's teeth - the best price I can do is £199.95 / €239.99 - however we do also have the AG790 available which is a really good unit especially if your Customer does not need to run the 8 speakers that the AG980 is capable of running - See the details here: http://www.teac.co.uk/products/separates-AG-790E.php at £149.95 / €179.99 this unit still has the tuner/radio section and it looks stylish - I would recommend it for your requirements highly.

Keep me posted if we can assist or if you would like me to reserve anything for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.