Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting back in the saddle

• 10-08-2010 10:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys

The RSAs website was absolutely no help with this so hopefully people here will know better.

I used to drive under a provisional license until a few years ago when my car...lets say blew up and I didnt get another one.My old license would have expire at the end of 2007 and I never renewed it.

Now im looking to start driving again and have the form for the permit.Ive seen people mention before that I can get a new one without most of the rigamarole since i held the license within the last 5 years but I have to bring my old license with me when applying.Unfortunately that license is well gone so would I be able to get the number from the motor tax office or anywhere?

Could anyone give me a quick step by step of what I need to do to get back terrorizing the roads again? :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Saddle? It's a vehicle not a horse! Na seriously Donegalfella is bang on with his advice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Saddle? It's a vehicle not a horse! Na seriously Donegalfella is bang on with his advice!
    I cant afford proper seats :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I cant afford proper seats :(

Awww Lol!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Sorted & a new vroom vroom for the Chin :cool:
    Thanks guys :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement