Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford hurlers training sessions...

• 10-08-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

I have friends down from north and they are mad into the hurling and would love to go to watch waterford hurlers train before they go home i went once or twice my self before but ever since the new w.i.t training grounds i do not know times or venues that they train ... Does Anyone know times this week and where they train , much appreciated if do..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

jo06555 wrote: »
    I have friends down from north and they are mad into the hurling and would love to go to watch waterford hurlers train before they go home i went once or twice my self before but ever since the new w.i.t training grounds i do not know times or venues that they train ... Does Anyone know times this week and where they train , much appreciated if do..

Closed to public now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

deisedevil wrote: »
    Closed to public now. :(

Really? ah bummer ah well thanks anyway...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

ahhh sure i am sure you could bring them up to KK to watch a proper team play......... :D
    (just joking, not out to start a war here)

robtri wrote: »
    ahhh sure i am sure you could bring them up to KK to watch a proper team play......... :D

If he brought them to a KK training session they would be scarred for life and curl into a ball at the sight of a hurley.

Easy now.....:D we would probably find some chemical center where all the players get performance boosting injections or something lol ,

Im just trying to look for some reason for their constant success........it gets boring after 3 OR 4 years and does not look like it will stop anytime soon either :( That is unless waterford make the final , we have some revenge to give out then ;)

• Advertisement

That is unless waterford make the final , we have some revenge to give out then ;)

Oh god! Don't even be saying things like that!

deisedevil wrote: »
    Oh god! Don't even be saying things like that!

We can dream cant we :D no henry shefflin ye never know , but im sure their is a clone of him somewhere up their ready to step in..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

Why not tell them to drop into parnell park on the way home to see dublin train.
    Oh sorry they,ll have to wait until january for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

Start them off easy and bring them to the grass roots of hurling and try a club training session followed by a club match. That will show them the effort that each and every county member has to go through to reach the county team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

few the lads wer up ther the other day n said ther was bout 60 ppl ther :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement