Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making 360° product pictures,

Options
  • 10-08-2010 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hello,
    Mods, If this is in the wrong forum, please move..

I'm looking to make 3d (360°) product images for my website like
    example,
    I did a little research but the available ways are way too expensive, is there a way I can do it myself?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

if you set up the lighting correctly, can be easily done with some cheap security/garden flood lights and use a back white drop, you can take the photos yourself,
    you would have to use a tripod and make sure the angle stays consistent,
    OR better idea would be to have the, on a rotating type plate and you could rotate the plate and take photos, leaving the camera where it is then use jquery or something to give user ability to rotate the image.

Could also take a video then export the key frames.

either way its alot of work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Mr Digger

I'm fine with the photography, its actually creating the picture/file I'm not sure about, I don't have knowledge of jquery, java, flash etc and would need a prog to do it for me. Any recommendations?

Advertisement