Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gallery rifle 10/22

Options
  • 10-08-2010 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi folks ,
    as some of ye may know I have a 10/22 (yes shock horror a 10/22) while I loved it as it was , I did tweak a few parts such as trigger ,stock, some buffers , pins & springs etc etc ..

but nothing major :)

so now she shoots fair well and most important for me is damn comfy .. anyways

a mate of mine is getting in to gallery rifle and was looking at the 10/22 as the rifle he was going to get.. I have explained that it would probably need to additional parts to make it worth while ...

so I would like to give him a clear idea of where he would go ...

so what would you recommend for the 10/22 for gallery rifle

from stock , trigger and barrel etc etc if you have links send them on (hope thats ok with mods)

also please dont turn this in to a 10/22 bashing thread as all the other seem to on here .. I like mine , everyone I know who has one likes it , it shoots greats and does so round after round after round .. so leave the I shot one once and missed the barn door comments :)

Cheers
    Dar

Comments

Advertisement