Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printers/Designers in Galway City to do "Thank You" cards

Options
  • 10-08-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Where would people recommend?

We've to get thank you cards made up pretty soon.

Anybody know of somewhere good to go for good quality cards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Have you considered moo.com?

If it's for a wedding you can use your wedding photos. They're beautiful quality.

I also deal with isupply locally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Xiney wrote: »
    Have you considered moo.com?

Thanks Xiney, hadn't even heard of them. They seem reasonable, although I'd like to be able to see a proof in front of me if I could.
    If it's for a wedding you can use your wedding photos. They're beautiful quality.

Yep it's for personalised wedding thank you cards:)
    I also deal with isupply locally

How do you find them? I was down to them on lunch (didn't know they designed cards), seemed reasonably priced. But wonder will the quality be good enough?

I don't have a sample of a card of theirs, but if you want I can mail you one of my business cards? I get them from Moo & I always get compliments on them :)

Col200sx wrote: »
    Thanks Xiney, hadn't even heard of them. They seem reasonable, although I'd like to be able to see a proof in front of me if I could.

Yep it's for personalised wedding thank you cards:)

How do you find them? I was down to them on lunch (didn't know they designed cards), seemed reasonably priced. But wonder will the quality be good enough?

I find isupply very helpful but unless you get a lot printed they can be a bit inflexible about the options open to you. I have been very pleased with what I have gotten there - but for cards that I do in the course of my own business I use moo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Atlantic Print in Liosbaun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Anybody every used Snap Printers in Briarhill?

Heard them mentioned last night but don't know a lot about them.....

Col200sx wrote: »
    Anybody every used Snap Printers in Briarhill?

Heard them mentioned last night but don't know a lot about them.....

Products are lovely but wouldn't use them myself as I have had first hand experiences with them and I wasn't impressed with their customer service.

Advertisement