Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderators

Options
  • 10-08-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

I can find no where else to say this. I can't find an email address to contact, and i'm probably shooting myself in the foot and possibly banned!

I have little interest in chat rooms on the internet, but nightly, i check boards.ie for the 3 or 4 areas which interest me in my personal life. I enjoy reading the comments and opinions of good people and some tools who post. But i very rarely post anything, i don't feel i can offer more than those who have done so already.

I am becoming increasingly disappointed and frustrated at the low tolerance that moderators are showing. Threads are being locked for small discrepancies in the charter/rules. Yes i can see why moderators cannot allow advertising and liabilism etc, but small issues!

I do appreciate that moderators are unpaid members of this forum, and they do a absolute necessary job. But the continued rate of "thread locking" etc will santitised the wonderful community of boards.ie beyond its proper function within a period of time.

This is not a personal grudge, no offence is meant. If somebody has an email address that i can direct my frustrations at then please do PM this to me.

Regards
    Me
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wicked Willy

I completely agree. Some forums on here are fine but some others have moderators that verge on fascism. I know of no other messageboards on the internet that are as bad.

Some people just love the control ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,959 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Feedback would be a better place for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Feedback FTW.

Moved from Construction and Planning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

kboc wrote: »
    I can find no where else to say this. I can't find an email address to contact, and i'm probably shooting myself in the foot and possibly banned!

I already answered your question here :)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Duplicate thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement